1) while using your phone, depress/hold/copy this link into your clipboard-memory:
2) tap the 'Settings' icon, then scroll down and select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars."
3) tap "Add Account" and select "Other."
4) select the "Add Subscribed Calendar" option, then paste the Google Calendar URL (from above) in the Server box, and click "Next." You do not need a username or password.
5) toggle your view of the subscribed calendar by opening the Calendar app and tapping "Calendars" in the upper left corner. Tap a calendar name to either display or remove calendar events.
It works best to subscribe to the calendar using a computer.
Go to the following link:
Find the Link at the bottom right side of the calendar, and click the Link.
If you are not logged into your Google Account, you will be asked to log in.
The calendar will be added to your calendar list.
On your Android device that is synced to your Google Account, verify that Sync Calendars is selected in Settings.