Monday, March 9, 2015

One Last Glance

Carnegie Hall was a moment I will never forget. Yes, I'm sure that you've all heard that from every blogger and every performer. But, really, Carnegie Hall was stunning. Absolutely amazing. Through this tour I realized how lucky and thankful I was for such awesome and dedicated directors and students. I honestly couldn't have imagined anyone else participating in this chapter of my life. Performing at Carnegie Hall showed me that if you practice and show you want to get somewhere, you can live your dream, but only if you want it as bad as you want to breathe. Through all my life, I will remember when I walked onto Perelman Stage right before perfomance time, and I thought wow . Those seats look way better when all of our fans are sitting in them. That moment is something that no one can take away from us.